1. These membership terms and conditions apply to the integral legal relationship between Black Bear (hereinafter “BB”) on the one hand and any person who is a member of Black Bear Taekwondo or to become a member of Black Bear Taekwondo (hereinafter “Member”) on the other hand.
2. Membership. Membership of BB is achieved by completing and signing a registration form by the Member. Notwithstanding the previous sentence BB may at any time, even without giving any reason(s), refuse membership of BB.
3. Contribution. The membership fee is determined annually by BB and is due monthly on each first of the month. If a Member is Member for a portion of a calendar month, the Member owes dues for the whole month.
4. Termination. A Member who wishes to terminate his membership, can do so personally through the website. Termination shall be subject to a notice period of one (1) calendar month, commencing by 1st of the next month. Termination is only valid after meeting all (financial) obligations.
5. Minority. Membership of a Member who is a minor, only begins when a legal representative of the relevant Member has agreed to the membership in writing or by e-mail.
6. Training. BB aims to provide three training sessions per week. A member is not entitled to a refund in case of failure of lessons. BB has the right to modify training times and locations.
7. Exemption. If a Member is not training, he still owes dues. In the case of a prolonged absence due to work or study abroad, pregnancy, serious injury or some other good reason, a Member can temporarily unsubscribe through the website. The exemption will apply at the earliest from the date of filing of the request. BB is at any time entitled to reject a request referred to in this article.
8. Payment. Membership of BB is granted to a Member under the condition that the Member agrees to Authorize BB to debit the fee automatically.
9. Termination by BB. If a Member fails to fulfill his obligations to BB and / or harms the interests of BB and / or its members in the opinion of BB, BB can terminate the membership of the Member through communication by email.
10. TBN. The Member agrees that he or she as a member of BB mandatory becomes member of the Taekwondo Federation Netherlands (TBN) and undertakes to fulfill all his (payment) obligations towards the Taekwondo Federation Netherlands.
11. House Rules. During the training sessions and other activities organized by BB, the Member will act in accordance with the instructions of the coaching staff and will observe any further by BB issuid house rules.
12. Liability. Taekwondo is an intensive contact sports. The Member takes part at his own risk part at training and other association activities. By signing the registration form the Member declares having informed him or herself sufficient about the risks associated with the taekwondo sport and accepts it as his or her own risk.
13. Damage. BB shall not be liable for any damages against the Member whatsoever, including but not limited to damage resulting from accident, injury, loss, damage or theft of property.
14. Legal relationship. The entire legal relationship is governed exclusively by Dutch law. Disputes between BB and the Member shall be submitted exclusively to the competent court in Amsterdam.